Technic is a platform for users to make, create, and play technic packs. We use it to host all of our modpacks in one place, and make it easier for you to connect to our server. If you've use technic before, you can skip these steps, but if not this guide will go through how to install, optimize, and use the technic launcher, and connect to our server.
Before you start, you need to make sure you have a Minecraft java edition account.
1. Install technic from their official website (https://www.technicpack.net/download).
2. Scroll to the bottom until you find the correct operating system. Most will be Windows.
3. Click it to install and save it, and once it's finished installing run it.
4. Now put in your Minecraft java account login information and hit login.
5. Finally, you can now click the modpacks option at the top and search for Endgame Standard our official pack. Hit install, wait until that completes, and then hit play!
6. (Optional) Update java to 64bit. (If you don't already have it) You can download it here.
7. Afterwords, you can modify your ram set in Technic's Launcher settings (Top right of launcher). We suggest putting it onto 3GB of ram as that runs the best.